Adding background music to your Android smartphone videos can make them more interesting and engaging. You don’t need to be a professional editor to do this – there are plenty of user-friendly apps available.
In this guide, I’ll introduce you to the top 11 apps that can help you put the perfect music in your videos.
One of the most popular choices is InShot, which lets you easily trim, cut, and adjust the volume of your music. KineMaster is a pro-level app that allows multiple audio tracks for added creativity. Or, if you’re looking for simplicity, Quik syncs your clips to your music’s beat automatically. There’s something here for everyone, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned video creator.
These apps provide a range of features to suit different needs, from basic editing to more advanced and creative options. You can add music, trim it, and even use cool effects to enhance your videos.
Let’s discover the perfect app to take your Android smartphone videos to the next level.
These apps can make your videos more engaging and enjoyable. Let’s jump in!
- InShot – InShot is a versatile and user-friendly video editor that makes adding background music a breeze. You can trim, cut, and adjust the volume of your music, plus it offers a range of cool effects and filters.
- KineMaster – KineMaster is a professional video editor that lets you layer multiple audio tracks, allowing for more creative control. It also provides a vast library of music and sound effects.
- PowerDirector – PowerDirector offers an easy-to-use interface with advanced features. You can add background music, and voiceovers, and even use keyframe animations for precise control.
- FilmoraGo – FilmoraGo is known for its intuitive interface. You can add music, trim it, and even fade it in and out, creating a smooth and professional touch to your videos.
- ActionDirector – If you’re into action-packed videos, ActionDirector is your go-to app. It specializes in adding music to your action shots and provides dynamic templates.
- VivaVideo – VivaVideo lets you add background music from its vast library or use your music files. It also features handy editing tools to trim, merge, and adjust your clips.
- Quik – Quik is a user-friendly app designed for quick video edits. It automatically syncs your clips with the beat of your chosen music, making video creation a breeze.
- Magisto – Magisto uses AI to edit your videos, making it great for beginners. It adds music, effects, and transitions automatically, so you can create engaging videos in no time.
- Adobe Premiere Rush – For those seeking professional editing tools, Adobe Premiere Rush is a solid choice. It allows for precise audio adjustments, and you can import music from your library.
- YouCut – YouCut is a simple and straightforward app for adding background music to your videos. It also supports various video formats, making it versatile for different projects.
- Canva – Canva is the all-in-one editor for anything digital right from documents, and images to videos. You can quickly create or edit videos with cool background music. You can even upload your own music and use it as a background image in any video.
These apps offer a range of features to suit various needs, from basic video editing to more advanced and creative options. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned video editor, you’ll find an app on this list that helps you add fantastic background music to your Android smartphone videos.
- My favorite is the Canva App!
Enjoy creating and sharing your awesome content!